Aromatherapy | Passion
Aromatherapy | Passion
Hand poured scented soy and natural candles made with utmost love and care.
Feel the passion with our aromatherapy candle of pure Neroli, Jasmine and Ylang Ylang.
- Blend of 100% Essentials Oils. No added Fragrance Oils.
- All oils are cruelty free and Vegan.
- Therapeutic Grade
Neroli - Aside from its fragrant qualities, Neroli oil has antioxidant and anti-fungal properties. As a result, there are lots of benefits to using it, including these:
- Eases menopause symptoms – a study of post-menopausal women found that, when inhaled, neroli helped with several menopause-related feelings, including low libido and high stress levels.
- Helps with PMS – research has found that neroli oil can be effective at helping ease several Premenstrual Syndrome symptoms, such as poor mood and bloating.
- Alleviates stress – when inhaled, neroli oil is said to help reduce stress and anxiety due to its ability to encourage the brain to release serotonin and reduce cortisol levels. What’s more, these calming abilities are said to help people sleep better too.7
- Soothes inflammation – due to its natural anti-inflammatory properties, neroli can reportedly works positively on reducing inflammation and irritation.
Jasmine - Jasmine oil has been known to have antiseptic, antispasmodic and rejuvenating properties. As a result, there are lots of benefits to using it, including these four:
- Lifts mood - It is widely considered that using jasmine in aromatherapy or on the skin can lift your mood. The floral energy created by the sweet and rich scent is said to boost happiness and increase confidence, as well as reduce feelings of stress, anxiety and anger.
- Improves sleep quality - Thanks to its relaxing properties, as well as antispasmodic and mood settling qualities, jasmine may help improve relaxation and overall restfulness.
- Increase libido - Jasmine’s romantic scent has long been believed to have an aphrodisiac effect on the libido, possibly because inhaling it or using it in aromatherapy massage supports mood and energy levels.
Support Menopause - Using jasmine oil either as an aromatherapy treatment or applying it directly to the skin may help naturally manage the emotional symptoms of menopause.
One particular study stated that when menopausal women applied jasmine oil to their skin over an eight-week period, they showed improvements in energy levels and mood compared to women who weren’t using jasmine oil.
Ylang Ylang - Ylang Ylang flowers produce an oil that is effective in reducing hypertension because of its sedative effects. Not only can it help you fall asleep faster, but a little aromatherapy with this oil can also alleviate stress and anxiety.
It is vegan friendly and also biodegradable
Our candles do not contain animal derived ingredients and are not tested on animals.
All candles are handcrafted in Dunstable, England. They may have minor discolouration of the wax or an off-centered label. However, this does not affect the quality as every product is inspected prior to shipping.
Please refer to candle care on how to look after our candles.
Orders will be dispactched within 1-2 business days.
Please refer to our Shipping policy for more details.
Free returns within 7 days of purchasing our candles. Please refer to our full Return and Refund policy